If you’re looking for a career at an innovative company with loads of opportunities, then talk to us. We are currently recruiting for Information Security Consultants. To find out more about what it takes to come and work for the best information security company in New Zealand, check out our latest job advert here.
As an Axenic Consultant, you will be working closely with our clients, across both the private and public sectors, providing pragmatic solutions and independent advice. We encourage ownership and a partnership approach with our client relationships, with Axenic providing the leadership and support to help you to achieve successful outcomes.
What we offer:
- You'll be working on interesting and specialist engagements, with a solid mix of government and commercial clients
- We attract some of the more interesting and challenging projects in the market
- Opportunity to specialise in our core business areas, so you can focus on building your key strengths while enabling you to develop new skills
- A culture that values innovation and passionate people. We encourage you to get involved and to take ownership, in a well-supported and collaborative team environment
- A place where your voice can be heard, and your opinions valued, in a non-hierarchical environment where things get done. You are encouraged to participate in decision making
- Flexible working arrangements and additional benefits; we work hard to support our staff and their families
If you can offer a combination of the skills and experience below, then please get in touch with us.
- Consulting and relationship management
- Security Risk Assessment and threat modelling
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- Consulting on security frameworks such as ISO27001, the Protective Security Requirements (PSR), the NZISM, GDPR etc.
- Security Governance and Strategy
- Security assurance, auditing and compliance
- Enterprise Security Architecture
- Incident Response
- Security of cloud services and solutions deployed within the cloud
If you are considering career options, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Axenic is different, are you?
Careers with Axenic
If you’re looking for a career at an innovative company with loads of opportunity, then talk to us. We are always keen to hear from talented and motivated individuals with a passion for Information Security looking to develop their careers, with current vacancies available for Senior Consultants.
As a business, we are constantly looking for ways to improve our services. So when we hire, we like people to have an opinion and come up with creative solutions. The best idea always wins, so if you have a great idea and the drive to see it through, you can make a real difference.
Axenic can offer you a range of interesting and challenging engagements, and you will be well supported by our talented management team and quality peers. We are a non-hierarchical, collaborative environment where things get done, and decisions are easily made. If you are considering career options, contact us at email@example.com for further details.
Developing your career is important to you – and us. By helping you reach your career goals, we can grow and achieve great things together! Because there are always new opportunities and challenges waiting just around the corner.
You’ll join a team of diverse (okay, eclectic) individuals who are passionate about information security and privacy. Every week brings new challenges, and every week we work together to meet them – drawing on the varied experience and expertise of all team members.
Whether you’re undertaking research, attending a conference or training course, or simply working on a project for a new client, we believe you should always be learning and developing your skills and knowledge through experience.